- Parcel ID#: 18-2310114-364085-0000
- County: Lebanon
- Type: Commercial - Flour Mill
- Zoned: R1 (Ag Use Grandfathered)
- Acres: 4.85
- Multiple Buildings
- Heating: Oil heat
- Cooling: None
- Township: Annville Township
- School District: Annville-Cleona
- 3 Phase Electric
- Billboard income
- Taxes: $10,245 (as per MLS)
The mill is thought to be the oldest continuously operating mill in the US. Zoning - R1 in Annville Township with current Ag Use grandfathered in place. Multiple Buildings (Bank Barn, Masonry Shop, 4 Concrete Silos) on the property create unlimited potential. Beautiful limestone structures with income producing billboards located at the intersection of Route 422 and Mount Pleasant Rd. The property is located in a flood zone with the Quittapahila Creek running through the property.
For more information please contact the Bering Real Estate Co office at 717.641.3729.