A detached, 2-story home with 4 bedrooms situated on a 0.43 acre lot up for public auction.
Property Inspection - Mon., Oct. 26th @ 5PM SHARP!
- Parcel #: 14 03-0824-- 000 (Mifflin County; Brown Township)
- 2 Story Home
- Built in 1983
- Lot Size: 0.45 Acres
- Master Bedroom - (12' x 18'. Carpet)
- Bedroom #2 - (11' x 13'. Carpet)
- Bedroom #3 - (10' x 11'. Carpet)
- Bedroom #4 - (10' x 11'. Carpet)
- 2.5 Baths
- (+/-) 2,550 SF of Living Space
- Living Room (12' x 15', carpet)
- Dining Room (11' x 12', carpet)
- Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Nook (Hardwood floors) Stainless steel appliances. 2009.)
- 4 Season Sunroom
- Hardwood Flooring
- Crown Molding
- 1st Floor Family Room with Propane Fireplace (16' x 24'. Wood laminate)
- 1st Floor Laundry
- Attached 2 Car Garage
- Heat Pump and Central A/C (2008)
- Exterior: Brick and Siding
- Roof: Shingle
- Taxes – Approx. $3,800
Large lot. Professional and Mature landscaping. Farm, Valley and Mountain Views. Only 20 minute commute to State College!
A 5% deposit is due day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. A 6% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final purchase price to be paid by the Buyer(s). Buyer(s) responsbile for both Pennsylvania transfer taxes.