A ranch style home with detached garage up for Public Auction.
Property Inspection: Sun., July 30th @ 12PM SHARP!
- ID #: 08-2343528-367627-0000
- 0.15 acres
- Built approx. 1950
- Ranch style; Detached
- 932 square feet
- 3 bedrooms (All carpeted. Hardwood floors underneath)
- 1 full bath (Vinyl flooring.)
- Living room (Carpeted. Hardwood floors underneath)
- Kitchen (Vinyl. Eat-in)
- Mud room (Vinyl flooring. Washer/Dryer hookup. Access to crawl space.)
- Natural gas heat
- Central A/C
- Roof: Shingle
- Exterior: Vinyl
- 100 AMP
- Electric water heater
- Crawl space
- 2-car detached garage (20 x 24)
- Public water and public sewer
- Lebanon City; Lebanon School District
- Taxes approx. $3,087.23
THIS IS A NICE HOME LOCATED IN A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD. WALKING DISTANCE TO SOUTHEAST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. COME PREPARED TO BUY. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT BERING REAL ESTATE CO AT 717.641.3729.
Auction for: The Daniel P. Sherman Estate
Terms and Conditions by: David Warner Jr. (Buzgon Davis Law Office)
A 5% deposit due day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final purchase price to be paid by the Buyer(s). Buyer(s) responsible for 2% PA transfer tax. PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO CONTINGENCIES.