A magnificent property up for public auction in the Creekside Development. Built by Landmark Homes, this home is situated on 1.29 acres.
Property Inspection - Sun., Feb. 21st @ 1PM SHARP!
- APN #/Tax Parcel ID 26-2331756-361194
- Lebanon County - North Cornwall Township - Cornwall/Lebanon S.D.
- Built in 2006 (Landmark Homes)
- 1.29 Acres (partially wooded)
- 2,642 SF Above Grade - 294 SF Below Grade
- 4 bedrooms (all carpeted)
- Living room (Hardwood floors)
- Dining room (Hardwood floors, Picture frame molding)
- Family room (Carpet, Fireplace)
- Kitchen (Eat-In, Island, Appliance all stay
- Gas Heat & Wood Buring Fireplace
- Central A/C
- 2 car garage
- Full Walk Out Basement
- Vinyl siding
- Composite shingle roof
- Public water and public sewer
- 200 AMP
- Beautifully landscaped
- Flagstone Patio
- Taxes approx. $6,200 (total)
- HOA - Reserve amount: $600.00 - - HOA Fees paid quarterly - $155 (Amenities include party room, play area, swimming pool and tennis courts. For more information please contact Brenda Boyer at Horst Management – 717.581.9850)
Don't miss this opportunity to purchase a great property in the Villages of Creekside. This particular lot is one of the largest in Creekside at 1.29 acres! Please contact Bill Bering at firstname.lastname@example.org or Robert Bering at email@example.com with any questions! We look forward to see you on March 8th!
Real Estate: A 10% deposit due day of auction. A 3% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final purchase price. Balance due in 45 days. Buyer responsible for the 2% PA transfer tax.Personal Property: All items must be paid in full day of auction. Cash, check or credit cards accepted. There is a fee charged by the credit card company for credit card use. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final purchase price of all items sold.