Don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of history. The historic Ironmaster Mansion is up for Public Auction. Starting Bid: Only $100,000!
Property Inspection: Sat., May 11th from 11AM-1PM
Starting Bid: Only $100,000!
- Schuylkill County - Pine Grove Township - (+/-) 5 acres
- Tax ID#: 21-08-0001.005
- Pine Grove School District
- Adjoins State Game Land
- 3-story mountain home
- Stone addition with covered wrap porch - Stone/Block foundation
- 6 Bedrooms and 5 baths
- Gross Living Area: 6,022SF
- Main Roof: Composition
- (2) on-site wells and on-site septic system
- In-ground pool
- Second story storage area
- Attached sun porch
- Small apartment unit w/ bath and kitchen facilities - Shingle Roof
Utility Building for Housing A/C Units
*Auctioneers Note* - This is truly a "once in a lifetime" opportunity to purchase a property like this with so much history at Public Auction. PLEASE BE AWARE THIS PROPERTY IS A COMPLETE FIXER UPPER AND REHAB PROJECT. The subject property has been vacant for years and unfortunately been vandalized. Updated pictures will be provided as soon as they are available.
Please click on the "DOCUMENTS" tab to view a copy of the Plat Map.
Auction Conducted for: The City of Lebanon Authority
A 5% deposit is due day of auction. Balance is due in 45 days. Property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS with NO CONTINGENCIES. Buyer(s) responsible for the 2% PA transfer tax. NO BUYER'S PREMIUM!