Property sold prior to auction. SOLD.
- 200+ years old
- Single family, detached
- 2-story Colonial style
- Lot size - (+/-) 1.26 acres
- Zoned VC - many potential business opportunities
- (+/-) 3,000SF of living space
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Living room
- Hardwood flooring
- Oil, radiator heat
- Exterior walls: Rock and Stone
- Full cement basement
- Public water and public sewer
- Bank Barn - stone re-pointed, new electrical service
- Detached oversized 2-car garage with electric
- Montgomery County
Very historic property with original features. Property adjoins the Evansburg State Park and the Casselberry Homestead. Church that is located across the street was used as a medical facility during the Revolutionary War.
More information coming soon.
Terms: A 10% deposit due day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be applied to the final purchase price to be paid by the Buyer(s). Buyer(s) responsible for 2% PA transfer tax. Property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS with No Contingencies.