Classic Mount Gretna cottage up for Public Auction.
Property Inspection - Mon., August 8th @ 5PM SHARP!
- ID # - 34-2326352-335781-0000
- 0.07 acres
- Built in early 1900's
- 1,440 SF of living space (according to Courthouse records)
- Kitchen - The kitchen is 100% custom with Poplar dovetailed drawers, soft close, and have a matched quarter sawn oak veneer across the drawers vertically. Two pull out pantry drawers. Accommodates a large double door counter depth refrigerator. White subway tile backsplash with plenty of lighting. Breakfast bar faces the interior downstairs living area. Fridge and Range not included. Double bowl stainless sink and all drawer pulls are also brushed stainless. The flooring in the kitchen was custom milled to match the rest of the home - Southern Yellow Pine.
- Living area - Floors are sanded and ready for stain or sealer. Original flooring. Storage closet under stairs.
- Upstairs - the entire upstairs ceiling and 2/3 of the walls (master and middle common room) are insulated with closed cell spray foam R value is approximatly 21- throughout with a self contained vapor barrier because of the material being "closed cell". The rear of the home that runs along the driveway is spray foam in the ceiling but fiberglass batting in the walls.
- Large "L" shaped master bedroom with small closet, two ceiling fans, track lighting, wired for surround sound, raw timber molding. Storage loft about bed and stairway leading to the upstairs. Small wall safe inside closet - combination would need to be reset - it is open now. Refinished flooring and custom made bed stand that accommodates the inherent lean of the home. Queen bed is the best size to be accommodated.
- Common Area or possible second bedroom. Tons of lighting and lofted look to the collar ties height - Room was used as an upstairs living area/studio and office. Tounge and groove ceiling with raw timber spanning the room.
- Bathroom - Black and white tile flooring and tiled walls with border and crown pieces. Refurbished claw foot tub with chrome hand shower and stand. Pedestal sink matches toliet.
- Second Full Bath - roughed in, completely drywalled and all other plumbing need for a shower, vanity, and toliet are easily accessible and visible. Exhaust fan. Electricity for lighting is also available - switches exist now.
- Laundry area - jalocy (slated glass) windows, new electric water heater installed last year 50 gallon, accommodates two front loading machines. Machines not included.
- Very large elevated "L" shaped porch - About 10 feet wide and each part of the "L" being about 20 feet.
- Porch roof was replaced last summer with Metal roofing - color is called "copper penny".
- Roof on main section of house is asphalt shingles.
- Wood siding with Azek Composite siding on the side of the house that has the kitchen and faces the driveway.
- Driveway is freshly repaved 3 years ago.
- Propane furnace is a hangng furnace and was installed in 2009, It has an AC coil inside as there was intension to get a condensing unit. There is currently no condensing unit.
- The entire underside of the home is insulated with closed cell spray foam, creating a vapor barrier in the crawl space. All plumbing is PEX.
- Brick fireplace with propane insert
- Most all windows replaced with Thermatru vinyl windows (windows in bathroom and kitchen are wooden Anderson windows)
- West Cornwall Township
- Cornwall-Lebanon School District
- Taxes approx. $4,000
- Mount Gretna Campmeeting Association
Terms - A 10% deposit due day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final sale price to be paid by the Buyer(s). Property sold AS IS, WHERE IS with No Contingencies.